Every day more and more people rely on Colorado’s water. We need you to be part of the plan for making sure your water needs continue to be met.
“To facilitate continued discussions within and between basins on water management issues, and to encourage locally driven collaborative solutions to water supply challenges, permanent basin roundtables are hereby created” – Colorado Water for the 21st Century Act
Here are some ways for you to get involved:
- Talk to your friends and neighbors about their needs and our plan for meeting them
- Share our video on social media
- Subscribe to the Colorado Water Conservation Board’s monthly newsletter and check out their bimonthly Colorado Water Plan Implementation Fact sheet
- Email your Roundtable (firstname.lastname@example.org) to share your thoughts and ideas. Media inquiries can be send to Ben Wade at email@example.com. Elected officials can hear from end users firsthand about water challenges they face via the Colorado Water Conservation Board initiative TAP-IN.
- Attend a Roundtable event
- Invite a Roundtable Member to present to your organization or community
- Find out how to apply for grants